COPYRIGHT © 2002—2014 AIMIA CANADA INC.
1. Welcome Bonus Aeroplan Miles (“Welcome Bonus Miles”) will be awarded to the Aeroplan Member Account associated with the TD Aeroplan Credit Card Account (“Account”) only after the first Purchase is made on the Account. If you have opened an Account in the last 6 months, you will not be eligible for this offer. TD Canada Trust reserves the right to limit the number of Accounts opened by, and the number of Welcome Bonus Miles awarded to, any one person. Please allow up to 4 weeks after your first Purchase is posted to the Account for the Welcome Bonus Miles to be credited to your Aeroplan Member Account. Annual Fee for Primary Cardholder waived for first year only. Annual Fee for any Authorized User Cards added to the Account continue to apply. Other fees applicable to the Account continue to apply.Offer may be changed, withdrawn or extended at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer unless otherwise indicated.
2. To receive the 10,000 Aeroplan Miles Bonus ("10,000 Miles Bonus"), you must apply for a TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card Account (“Account”) by October 31, 2014, be approved, and have $1,000 in Purchases, including your first Purchase, posted to your Account within the first 90 days of Account opening. We reserve the right to limit the number of Accounts opened by and the number of 10,000 Miles Bonus awarded to any one person. Limit of one 10,000 miles bonus per Account. Account must be in good standing at the time the 10,000 Miles Bonus is awarded. Please allow up to 4 weeks after $1,000 in Purchases are posted to your Account for the 10,000 Miles Bonus to be credited to your Aeroplan Member Account associated with your Account. Offer may be changed, withdrawn or extended at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer except the Welcome Bonus offer.
3. 1.5 Bonus Aeroplan Miles ('Bonus Rate') are earned on each $1.00 in Purchases of gas, groceries, drugstore products/ services and on eligible aircanada.com products and services (excluding Air Canada Vacations packages) charged to your TD Aeroplan Credit Card Account (Account). Any returned items, refunds, rebates or other similar credits will reduce or cancel the Aeroplan Miles earned on the original Purchase. To earn this Bonus Rate, Purchases of gas, groceries, drugstore products/services and on aircanada.com must be made at merchants classified through the Visa network with a Merchant Category Code (MCC) that identifies them in the "gas", "grocery" or "drugstore" category and on aircanada.com. Some merchants may sell gas, groceries or drugstore products/services, or have separate merchants located on their premises that also sell gas, groceries or drugstore products/services, but may not be classified with a gas, grocery or drugstore MCC and such Purchases will not earn this Bonus Rate. If you have questions about the MCC that applies to a Purchase, contact TD at1-800-983-8472. Bonus Rate is only available on the first $80,000 in net annual Purchases of gas, groceries, drugstore products/services and on aircanada.com made from January 1 to December 31 each year on your Account. Once the maximum net annual amount has been reached, Purchases of gas, groceries or drugstore products/services on the Account will not earn the Bonus Rate but will only earn Aeroplan Miles at the standard rate that applies to all other Purchases on the Account. This Bonus Rate offer is in place of and not in addition to the standard rate earned on all other Purchases made on your Account. Offer may be changed, withdrawn or extended at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer.
4. (One) 1 Aeroplan Mile is earned on each $1.00 in Purchases charged to your TD Aeroplan Credit Card Account (“Account”). Credit for returned items, refunds, rebates or other similar credits will reduce or cancel the Aeroplan Miles earned by the amount originally charged to your Account. Fees, Cash Advances (including Balance Transfers, Cash-Like Transactions and TD Visa Cheques), interest charges, optional services, refunds, rebates or other similar credits do not earn Aeroplan Miles. Please see the Aeroplan Terms for Your TD Credit Card section of the Cardholder Agreement for complete details on Aeroplan Miles earned on Purchases (a copy of your Cardholder Agreement is available at tdcanadatrust.com/tdvisa/agreements).
5. The Toronto-Dominion Bank is not responsible for any Aeroplan Miles earned under this “earn miles twice” feature of the Aeroplan Program when the Aeroplan Membership Card is presented at Aeroplan Partners. See your Aeroplan Program for full details. Feature may be changed, withdrawn or extended at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer.
6. Aeroplan ClassicFlight® Rewards on Air Canada offer the lowest average number of miles required to redeem for Economy and Business Class seats and provide a fixed percentage of Air Canada seat capacity at fixed mileage levels.
™Distinction is a trade-mark of Aimia Canada Inc.
®The TD and TD are registered trade-marks of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
®Aeroplan, ClassicFlight and the Aeroplan logo are registered trade-marks of Aimia Canada Inc.
™Market fare Flight Reward is a trademark of Aimia Canada Inc.
™Market fare Flight Rewards and Distinction are trademarks of Aimia Canada Inc.
™Star Alliance is a registered trademark of the Star Alliance Members.